Half Day Bali Uluwatu Tour
Bali Uluwatu Tour is one of the best half day tour in Bali,by visiting the beautiful uluwatu temple with view of indian ocean and sunset.It is 5 or 6 hours tour that start at 16.00 PM from your hotel and directly to Uluwatu Temple with monkeys around the temple then continue to see the kecak dance and the last visit is jimbaran for the famous fresh seafood dinner. tour finish and come back to hotel at 22.00 pm. our professional english speaking driver with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on your holiday in Bali.
The Places of Interest will be visited on Bali Uluwatu Tour :
Uluwatu temple is one of Bali sad kahyangan jagat (directional temples) and guards Bali from evil spirits Bali’s most spectacular temples located high on a cliff top at the edge of a plateau 250 feet above the waves of the Indian Ocean. Uluwatu lies at the southern tip of Bali in Badung Regency. Dedicated to the spirits of the sea, the famous Pura Luhur Uluwatu temple is an architectural wonder in black coral rock, beautifully designed with spectacular views. This is the most popular place to enjoy the sunset and surfing spot .Monkeys inhabit the temple and cliff face hoping for a banana or some peanuts from the visitors.
the Kecak dance is perhaps the most dramatic dance in Bali,taken from the Hindu epic Ramayana, the dance tells the story of Prince Rama and his rescue of Princess Sita, who has been kidnapped by the evil King of Lanka.What makes Kecak dance special is bodies, the only music to accompany them are the beats of their palms hitting their chests, their thighs, or other parts of their bodies, or their claps, rhythmically accompanied by shouting and chanting. Flickering torches provide lighting and an enchanting atmosphere.
One of best things to do when on holiday in Bali is to eat grilled fish on the beach at Jimbaran Bay in the evening. Though not the bargain it once was, visitors love it because its a unique experience. When you mention the word ‘Jimbaran’ anywhere in Indonesia and people often will make the connection with grilled seafood. The bay itself has a pleasant white sand beach and is very safe for swimming.
- 16:00 – Pick up from hotel
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 17.45 – Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.30 – Seafood dinner at Jimbaran
- 21.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.00 – arrive at hotel
Bali Uluwatu Tour Price :
- Regular Tour Price :
- IDR 400k /car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Gasoline + English Speaking Driver + Parking fee+ mineral water
- Minimum booking 2 persons.
- Tour duration between 5-6 hours
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali half day tour price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.