Half Day Bali Ubud Tour
Bali Ubud Tour is the most famous bali half day tours in Bali to visit the interesting places in ubud for its art & culture, custom and tradition. The trip will visit places of interest in Ubud such as Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Royal Palace, Ubud Market and Goa Gajah Temple. It is 5 or 6 hours tour that start at 08.00 AM from your hotel and directly to Ubud Monkey Forest then continue to visit the Ubud Palace and Ubud Market and last visit is Goa Gajah temple. tour finish and come back to hotel 13.00 pm. our professional english speaking driver with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on your holiday in Bali.
The Places of Interest will be visited on Bali Ubud Tour :
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly.
Puri Saren is an Ubud Royal Palace situated in the heart of Ubud Village and became a famous tourist destination the Founder of Ubud Kingdom who led the kingdom from 1800 – 1823 was Ida Tjkorda Putu Kande is. This palace is a center of art and cultures while the market which is just in front of it as a center of local community’s economy.
Ubud Traditional Art Market is one most interesting place in Ubud, locally referred to as ‘Pasar Seni Ubud’ is located opposite the Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Goa Gajah temple is one of beautiful place to visit best known for its ancient caves that have a carved stone that are distinctively recognizable as being elephant shaped, located in west side of Bedulu village ,Gianyar Regency. It is about 27 km from Denpasar town. It owns the magical energy on the basis of Rwabineda Concept/two different matters on this basic concept hence Gua Gajah (Elephant Cave) is intentionally built among two rivers,Pangkung River and Petanu River. The cave was discovered by
Bali Ubud Tour Itenerary :
- 08:00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 10.00 – visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 10.30– visit Ubud Art Market
- 11.30–visit Goa Gajah temple
- 12.00 – Back to hotel
- 13.00 – arrive at hotel
Bali Uluwatu Tour Price :
- Regular Tour Price :
- IDR 400k /car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Gasoline + English Speaking Driver + Parking fee+ mineral water
- Minimum booking 2 persons.
- Tour duration between 5-6 hours
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali half day tour price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.