Full Day Bali Besakih Tour
Bali Besakih Tour is a Full Day tour to visit Besakih temple the biggest and mother temple in Bali. On the way to Besakih, there are several beautiful places of interest will be visited such as Celuk Village,Batuan Temple,Kerta Gosa, Bukit Jambul rice terrace and Besakih Temple, located on the slopes of Mount Agung (3,142 meters). This tour is one of the famous Bali Full Day Tour in Bali, our professional english speaking driver with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on tour.
The Places of Interest will be visited on Bali Besakih Tour :
The Celuk Village located approximately 4km southwest of the Sukawati District, is also Bali’s major centre for goldsmiths and silversmiths,The main road of Jalan Raya Celuk is lined up with galleries and workshops. The gold and silver items crafted here are of high quality and feature unique and elaborate designs as the craftsmen are known for their skills .Almost all of the households in the village are homes to jeweller families and each Celuk villager possesses artistic skills in developing and executing intricate designs and varying patterns.The gold and silver items they produce include souvenirs and mass export items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, studs, broaches and many other Balinese ceremonial accessories and adornments.
Batuan Temple is one of the most beautiful Hindu temple located in Batuan Village, Sukawati District and Gianyar Regency. It is just 25 minutes away from Denpasar City or Ubud Village or 30 minute from Gianyar town.It is a local village temple and a part of three major temples in a village that is called Tri Khayangan. Batuan Temple is beautifully designed with Balinese architecture and antique Balinese ornaments décor entire temple building including the entrance gate. As common temple in Bali, Batuan Temple is also featured by the three areas includes Nista Mandala (outside area) Madya Mandala (Middle area) and Utama Mandala (Main temple area)
Kerta Gosa is one of Balinese heritage situated in the hearth of Semarapura Town, about 40 km east s of Denpasar City.Kerta Gosa is one of the famous tourism destinations in Bali and many visited by tourist everyday. It’s name taken away from a Sanskrit namely Kertha which is meaning Peaceful and Gosa from the Gosita word mean announcement. Thereby, the word’s meaning of Kertha Gosa is a building of a kind Jurisdiction in form of Bale for the king who announces the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc. It has very unique building and full of high art value so it becomes unique place to visit in Bali.
Bukit Jambul is a beautiful place in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. It’s about 12 km in distance from Semarapura, the capital – town of Klungkung or about 51 km from Denpasar, on the way to Besakih, the mother temple.Bukit Jambul word is derived from Bukit mean hill and Jambul mean crest so Bukit Jambul is crest of a hill. It is situated in the plateau area which is blessed with the beautiful panorama of rice terrace and green coconuts three unfolding to the sea.
Besakih Temple is the largest holy site in Bali and home to the island’s Mother Temple, located on the slopes of Mount Agung (3,142 meters). The temple is comprised of 3 main complexes dedicated to the Hindu Trinity. It was built during the late 8th century AD.Rising majestically on the western slopes of Mount Agung, and referred to as the Mother Temple of Hindu Bali, is Pura Besakih, or the Besakih temple, covering a vast area that offers breathtaking mountain scenery surrounding this beautiful and artistic temple complex.
Bali Besakih Tour Itenerary
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Celuk Village
- 10.15 – Visit Batuan temple
- 11.45 – Visit Kerta Gosa Klungkung
- 12.30 – Visit Bukit Jambul
- 12.45 – Lunch at local restaurant in Bukit Jambul
- 14.30 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at hotel
Bali Besakih Tour Price :
- Regular Tours Price :
- IDR 600k /car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Gasoline + English Speaking Driver + Parking fee + mineral water
- Inclusive Tours Price :
- IDR 600k /person
- Inclusion : Car + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + parking fee +Lunch + mineral water
- Minimum booking 2 persons.
- Tour duration between 8-10 hours
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.